Discipline for structuring, describing and governing information assets across organizational and technological boundaries to improve efficiency, promote transparency and enable business insight.
Main implementation services provided by JSONE are:
- Open Text Archiving for SAP® Solutions
- Open Text Document Access for SAP® Solutions
- Open Text Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions
- Open Text Email Management Solution for Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes
- Open Text Transactional Content Processing/BPM Imaging Scanning Solution
Besides, JSONE also provide other Shared Services solutions, such as:
- Accounts Payable Automation for SAP® Solutions
- Case Management Solutions
- Digital Assets Management for SAP® Solutions
- Electronic Signature (eSign) Solutions
- Employee File Management Solutions
- Legal Information Management for Microsoft SharePoint
Operational Benefits for Accounts Payable:
- Optimize your vendor invoice management process
- Resolve problem invoices more quickly
- Integrate documents and workflows as part of the whole process
- Allow you to maintain centralized control over the process
- Provide an audit history and reporting capability
JSONE as your VIM Implementation Partner:
- Experienced and certified Open Text Implementation Partner
- Effective and proven project success
- Comprehensive post go live support
- Experienced with various input channel; Scanning, OCR, Email, file upload and EDI
- Extended solution to Payment Workflow and Bank Host-to-Host integration
For business processes with a higher level of collaboration, where information sharing and managing larger volumes of content is a key requirement OpenText’s versatile platform solution is Extended ECM.The ultimative target of Extended ECM is to add to your organizations readiness to be successful and to innovate in the times of digital change.
- To digitalize, harmonize and improve business operations,
- To develop and market digitally enriched or enabled products and services,
- And to engage with digital customers
The value is delivered in business processes, e.g. in Supplier engagement, manufacturing or logistics, in asset management, employee related business processes, in finance, or in sales and marketing. Always as part of a larger system of ecosystem applications.
Extended ECM adds superior capabilities:
- For enterprise-grade processing and ingestion of incoming information
- For the management, collaboration and enaction of information,
- For delivery and experience of enterprise information
- And for securely governing information.
On top of this Extended ECM can be integrated with analytics on content and content related activitities, giving users the ability to report on activities related to content such as trends and statistics as well as other dashboards.
It integrates perfectly into SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce and other leading applications.
- Extended ECM Platform fuels Business Processes with Information
- It provides Business Workspaces to manage all information required for a process while giving users working in different applications and UIs seamless access to the information they need.
- Extended ECM also provides an open interfaces for partners and customers (UI + Backend) to integrate into additional eco systems